Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
We are looking for a Manager of Financial Planning and Analytics to be an integral part of our finance team. This role is highly visible, touches all departments, and is critical to the Entelo’s success. In this role you will drive and coordinate all key financial planning processes (Budget/Forecasts/Strategic Planning/Business Reviews).
We offer best in class benefits, a supportive work culture and environment and provide training and development, enabling you to grow your career in a high-growth company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the annual budgeting and planning process and subsequent quarterly forecasts
- Perform monthly BVA, clearly documenting and analyzing various business drivers
- Support periodic financial and operational performance reviews and draft presentations to the executive Team and the Board that clearly articulate the “story” behind the numbers and performance.
- Proactively work with various departments to analyze trends in various metrics and develop actionable plans to drive performance improvements.
- Execute ad-hoc financial/quantitative analysis and reporting requests
- Develop and make improvements to the financial model to reliably predict inputs needed to achieve future results
- Lead process improvement efforts and tool development
What you’ll be bringing:
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or related field; an MBA is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in SaaS / Other technology industry
- Strong data analysis skills; financial/business modeling experience a plus
- Expert level Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate financial results to both financially and non-financially oriented teams
- Curiosity, initiative and urgency
- Flexibility to changes in priorities and deadlines
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Consummate professionalism and ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Head of Demand Generation
Sid drives strategy and execution for Entelo’s marketing programs. He ensures that the Sales Team can hit their quotas, and manages the demand generation and marketing programs at the company.
Back to top