Enterprise Customer Success Manager (San Francisco)
Entelo is the world's first all-in-one, source-to-hire Recruitment Automation Platform that is changing the way companies hire. Entelo provides organizations with technology that leverages data science, machine learning, predictive analytics, candidate engagement, and recruitment marketing best practices to help your teams find the right talent and hire faster. The world's largest and fastest-growing companies choose Entelo to surface, engage, and hire top talent. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to mid-market and small-enterprise customers, helping them succeed with our products (Entelo and ConveyIQ), ensuring they receive maximum value throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for everything post implementation, such as understanding customer outcomes, driving adoption, and collaborating closely with team members to ensure ongoing satisfaction, renewals, and expansion opportunities. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success and works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Product, and Professional Services.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all post-implementation activities for mid-market and small-enterprise customers through strong relationship-building with multiple steakholders, product knowledge, creating a joint plan with the customer, and measuring success
- Deep understanding of the customers Talent Acquisition team structure, hiring goals and diversity initiatives
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about best practices for their particular use case
- Partner with Account Managers to monitor account health and adoption to identify churn risk, work proactively to eliminate that risk, and identify upsell opportunities
- Increase customer retention by conducting monthly calls with a set agenda and partnering with the Account Manager to deliver quarterly business reviews. Increase customer participation in trainings and workshops.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and liaison to other teams within Entelo
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, within a growing SaaS company
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple priorities
- Experience interfacing and influencing senior-level stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to interface with both decision makers and champions
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Previous industry experience in Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, HR is a plus
- Experience sourcing and knowledge of Boolean is a plus
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than team activities and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!) We also support our employees’ growth and desire to live well-rounded lives; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend as well as a work from home stipend to outfit your workspace with any essential items. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Back to top