Enterprise Customer Success Manager (Indianapolis, IN)
Entelo is the world's first all-in-one, source-to-hire Recruitment Automation Platform that is changing the way companies hire. Entelo provides organizations with technology that leverages data science, machine learning, predictive analytics, candidate engagement, and recruitment marketing best practices to help your teams find the right talent and hire faster. The world's largest and fastest-growing companies choose Entelo to surface, engage, and hire top talent. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is a customer-facing role that works directly with our largest customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our enterprise customers, helping them succeed with our products (Entelo and ConveyIQ), ensuring they receive maximum value throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for everything post implementation, such as understanding customer outcomes, driving adoption, and collaborating closely with team members to ensure ongoing satisfaction, renewals, and expansion opportunities. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success and works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Product, and Professional Services.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all post-implementation activity for enterprise customers through strong relationship-building with multiple steakholders, product knowledge, creating a joint plan with the customer, and measuring success
- Consultative approach with a deep understanding of the customers Talent Acquisition team structure, hiring goals and diversity initiatives
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about best practices for their particular use case Become a trusted advisor to increase adoption across the TA team
- Partner with Account Managers to monitor account health and adoption to identify churn risk, work proactively to eliminate that risk, and identify upsell opportunities
- Increase customer retention by conducting weekly or bi-weekly calls with a set agenda, delivering monthly metrics, and partnering with the Account Manager to deliver quarterly business reviews. Use data to tell a story, influence customers to participate in trainings and workshops.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identifying and tracking enhancement requests
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement by leveraging Gainsight and analytics
- Industry experience in HR, Recruiting, Sourcing, or Talent Acquisition industry SasS experience
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management, within a growing SaaS company
- Or 5+ years of experience in management consulting within Human Capital Management, Change Management, or SaaS implementations
- Experience interfacing and influencing senior-level stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to interface with both decision makers and champions
- Experience successfully engaging large, complex, global customers while maintaining a high retention rate
- Experience sourcing using Boolean search a plus
- High energy, self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than team activities and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!) We also support our employees’ growth and desire to live well-rounded lives; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend as well as a work from home stipend to outfit your workspace with any essential items. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Back to top