Enterprise Account Executive- New York
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data, predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for partnering with Entelo's largest prospective customers. We are looking for someone with an extremely successful track record closing B2B enterprise SaaS solutions with Fortune 1000 companies. This role is located in New York, where you will join the first sales team in a territory that already has solid logos with tremendous upside and growth potential.
Why this job is appealing:
- Entelo experienced triple digit revenue growth in 2016.
- OTE for Enterprise reps is above market, and our Enterprise team far exceeded their quota last year
- With customers like Facebook, Amazon, GE, Lowe's, Sony and United Airlines, setting up conversations and building pipeline is relatively easy.
- Enterprise reps are passionately supported by the company and receive their own dedicated SDR for prospecting, robust custom strategic marketing resources, and executive sponsorship on every strategic deal.
- The team’s unique sales DNA is hard-working, happy, high EQ, strategic and quota crushing with an exceptional and visionary leadership team.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for revenue (90% new & 10% expansion and renewal of existing business)
- Strategically own your accounts and grow your book of business
- Partner strategically with your Sales Development Representative to break into new accounts
- Become a true partner to your customers through solution selling, empathy, and industry knowledge
- Understand customer’s needs and effectively communicate Entelo's value
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make account successful
- Use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Meet with customers in person when needed (travel up to 25%)
- 6+ years of experience selling a SaaS solution
- You are interested in technology, big data and/or predictive analytics
- Extensive experience working with Fortune 1000 companies
- Ability to build outbound pipeline
- Track record of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- Experience managing complex sales cycles
- Previous experience recruiting, whether as a profession or recruiting to support a sales team that you have been a member of is a plus
- Experience in a startup environment is highly preferred
- You are driven, self-motivated, proactive, and excited about being at a start-up
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives' outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Head of Demand Generation
Sid drives strategy and execution for Entelo’s marketing programs. He ensures that the Sales Team can hit their quotas, and manages the demand generation and marketing programs at the company.
Back to top