Director Sales Operations
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations to be an integral part of our finance team. This role is highly visible, touches all departments, and is critical to the Entelo’s success.
What you'll be doing:
- Define, develop and continuously measure a set of core KPIs to gauge the health of the Sales Function.
- Draw insights from key performance metrics, make recommendations, and drive improvement actions.
- Collaborate with our sales leaders to be the owner of the sales forecast and key pipeline analysis.
- Partner with Biz operations team to drive core operational processes.
- Support annual business planning process including development of territory, quota, and operational plans for Sales teams
- Help develop and manage variable compensation plan. Contribute to managing bonus structures and spiffs.
- Support senior sales executives in developing / delivering key presentations and meetings for the executive team and board.
- Promote collaboration, knowledge sharing within and across company on sales processes as well as operational best practices.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments
- 8+ years of Sales ops experience with 3+ years leading / managing Sales ops function
- Experience in Software, Technology or SaaS mandatory
- Superior analytical skills and the ability to succinctly communicate insights to other parts of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strength in building process, coaching & developing talent, and continuously driving KPI’s
- Deep understanding of sales compensation, and territory and quota assignments.
- Possesses business acumen, strong analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and Project manage Salesforce.com and other technology platforms used by the GTM team
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top