Director Product Marketing
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
About the role:
If you’re an experienced product marketer looking to make an immediate impact on a growing, post-series C company, we’re looking for you! Entelo is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to drive revenue and leads from Sales and Marketing. You will shape the positioning, messaging, and sales and marketing enablement for our entire suite of cloud-based recruiting products, which includes both mature and emerging technologies. This role is based in our San Francisco office. Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the messaging and positioning of our entire recruiting platform, including the website content and sales collateral
- Develop and execute on minor and major product launches
- Partner with sales to understand and execute on enablement needs, especially around our buyer personas, product differentiators and competitive landscape
- Working with the Customer Success team to identify and partner with our most successful customers to tell their stories
- Support our PR efforts by lending product knowledge and positioning for awards, speaking submissions, and other media needs
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience, with experience positioning to the Enterprise, with preferably 3+ years in [email protected] SAAS environment
- Demonstrated ability to execute on both small and large-scale product launches
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Start-up, SaaS, and/or HR industry experience a huge plus
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level while respecting our teammates' lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Head of Demand Generation
Sid drives strategy and execution for Entelo’s marketing programs. He ensures that the Sales Team can hit their quotas, and manages the demand generation and marketing programs at the company.
Back to top