Director of Sales Development
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
The Director of Sales Development will lead a team of 25-30 Sales Development Representatives, and 3 SDR managers split between our San Fransisco and New York offices. SDR teams generate outbound opportunities, and qualify inbound leads for both Corporate and Enterprise sales teams. The ideal candidate will not only be an outstanding coach of SDR managers and SDRs but will also understand how to implement repeatable processes that allow the team and total pipeline numbers to scale rapidly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive outstanding pipeline generation results across a large team of SDRs in SF and NYC.
- Manage and develop Entelo's existing team of SDR Managers and SDRs.
- Continue to grow the SDR team by driving the hiring process, in partnership with Talent, in both offices.
- Drive business planning, goal attainment, measurement/improvement and comp design to maximize team results.
- Own and develop Entelo's pipeline capacity model, working in partnership with sales operations, marketing and sales leadership.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to systematically improve the lead qualification processes to maximize team efficiency, effectiveness, and lead quality
- Conducting weekly and monthly forecasts around team performance
- Work closely with Account Executive team to ensure a positive working relationship and maximize effectiveness of the sales development team
- Removing whatever roadblocks arise that could impede the success of the SDR team
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience leading and growing a sales or sales development team, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record training, coaching and mentoring sales development reps and managers.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing, product marketing and services
- Aptitude for building reports and making data-driven decisions
- Based in SF with ability to travel to our NYC office
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top