Director of Communications and Brand
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
Do you love to create and tell stories? Do you love to develop and support communities of thought leaders and influencers? If so, then this is the right role for you. At Entelo, we’re looking for a storyteller; someone to develop the Entelo brand voice and narrative; someone to lead our public relations and content marketing teams with the goal of evangelizing Entelo’s story and position in the market, driving awareness for the brand, and developing strategic customer and influencer relationships. If you’re excited by this challenge, and motivated to achieve and surpass goals, we should talk.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish Entelo’s brand voice
- Drive media strategy and execution
- Drive content strategy and execution
- Work with Entelo customers to highlight their success and use cases
- Engage with strategic influencers to develop the Talent Acquisition community
- Establish Entelo and its personnel as sought-after speakers and content contributors
- Manage the content team
- Manage the public relations team
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with Content Marketing, PR, and AR
- Experience setting a content agenda/calendar
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
- 5-10 years experience in marketing communications
- HR technology industry experience a plus
- Management experience strongly preferred
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top