Customer Support Specialist
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
Are you passionate about improving customer experience and transforming business relationships? Do you constantly find ways to solve technical problems and enhance communication and customer service? We're looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, tech-minded person to join our Customer Support team.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will own ultimate responsibility for customer support satisfaction and engagement through technical support. Strong product knowledge is imperative.
What you’ll be doing:
- Resolving customer issues via email, phone, live chat, etc
- Report and resolve bugs by working with the Engineering team to resolve customer issues with a sense or urgency
- Provide excellent customer service by exceeding customer's expectations
- Exhibit a high level of familiarity with Entelo products and functionality
- Partnering with other internal customer support representatives in varying locations and time zones
- Communicate cross-functionally between Customer Success, Sales, Engineering, and Product teams
- 1+ years of customer service or customer support experience within a SaaS company
- Laser-focused customer attention and dedication to rapid problem solving and ticket response
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for providing customers with a satisfactory experience
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with online tools, especially Google Docs, Asana, Zendesk a plus
- Must be based in San Francisco Bay Area and able to work in our downtown San Francisco office
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top