Customer Success Manager
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
As a Customer Success Manager in our Corporate team, you will be a trusted advisor to Mid-Market and SMB customers, helping them succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, implementing and onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. This role reports into the Head of Corporate Customer Success and works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Finance.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all post-sales activity for Mid-Market and SMB customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Understand the market’s unique goals, challenges and needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Handle escalations and work with the team to resolve issues
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management leveraging our CS platform (Gainsight)
- Collaborate with our Sales team to help expand the relationships and renewals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management, Sales and/or Customer Success within a growing SaaS company
- Passion for predictive analytics and the power of Big Data
- Previous industry experience in HR / Recruitment / Talent Acquisition is a plus
- Gainsight Customer Success Management platform is a plus
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Must be based in San Francisco Bay Area and able to work in our downtown San Francisco office
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Head of Demand Generation
Sid drives strategy and execution for Entelo’s marketing programs. He ensures that the Sales Team can hit their quotas, and manages the demand generation and marketing programs at the company.
Back to top