Customer Success Executive (San Francisco or Indianapolis)
Entelo is the world's first all-in-one, source-to-hire Recruitment Automation Platform that is changing the way companies hire. Entelo provides organizations with technology that leverages data science, machine learning, predictive analytics, candidate engagement, and recruitment marketing best practices to help your teams find the right talent and hire faster. The world's largest and fastest-growing companies choose Entelo to surface, engage, and hire top talent. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
As a Customer Success Executive, you will be a trusted advisor to our enterprise customers, helping them succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. By engaging customers both strategically and tactically, you'll help drive user adoption and position customers to derive maximum ROI. You will also work closely with our product team and be a liaison between our enterprise accounts and help to directly influence product roadmap and strategy.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct all post-sales activity for enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Build out Customer Success Plans that aligns products and services to customer goals and success criteria
- Monitor and drive account health and adoption with customers for overall success
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls and performing monthly reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Partner with Account Management team to identify and engage growth & expansion opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in account management, sales and/or customer success, preferably with a SaaS company
- Or 5+ years of experience in management consulting within Human Capital Management, Change Management, or SaaS implementations
- Experience interfacing with senior level stakeholders
- You have previous HR/Recruitment industry experience
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to interface with both practitioners and champions/sponsors
- You have experience successfully managing large, complex, global customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Experience with Gainsight a plus
- High energy, self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than team activities and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!) We also support our employees’ growth and desire to live well-rounded lives; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend as well as a work from home stipend to outfit your workspace with any essential items. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Back to top