Customer Success Executive
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
As a customer success executive, you will be a trusted advisor to our strategic enterprise customers, helping them succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, managing implementation, and driving adoption. You will also work closely with our product team and be a liaison between our key enterprise accounts and help to directly influence product roadmap and strategy.
What you'll be doing
- Conduct all post-sales activity for enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific needs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls and performing monthly reviews
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- You will serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in account management, sales and/or customer success within a growing SaaS company
- Or 5+ years of experience in management consulting within Human Capital Management, Change Management, or SaaS implementations
- Consistent track record of success as a manager or a team lead
- You have a passion for predictive analytics and the power of Big Data
- You have previous HR/Recruitment industry experience
- High energy, self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- You are based in San Francisco Bay Area and able to work in our downtown San Francisco office
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Head of Demand Generation
Sid drives strategy and execution for Entelo’s marketing programs. He ensures that the Sales Team can hit their quotas, and manages the demand generation and marketing programs at the company.
Back to top