Community Marketing Manager
Entelo powers the recruiting efforts of some the world's most recognized brands including Facebook, Tesla, GE, and Target. The Entelo platform leverages big data, predictive analytics and social signals to help recruiting organizations find, qualify and engage with in-demand talent. We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from women, minorities and underrepresented groups.
We are looking for a Community Manager who is going to build and manage a destination for the recruiting community. The ideal candidate is a great communicator who can build connections and engage with our users, subscribers and prospects. They must have a deep passion to curate and create content like podcasts, videos, articles, for the valued Entelo community and guide them through the journey of absorbing all of the content options that pertain to hiring. This should be relevant to everyone in the community, whether they are a C-level exec or starting out in their recruiting career. This candidate must nurture and own the communication with the community while continuously creating new ways to engage with recruiting professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with industry leaders in the recruiting space to create thought-provoking content, whether it be podcasts, videos or other digestible content.
- Enjoy writing and creating content that is thought-provoking and impactful.
- Plan and build an online destination for the community.
- Build advocates and scale the community to increase consumption of content.
- Plan and measure performance within the community and help us exponentially expand its presence and provide actionable reports on a recurring basis.
- Be a voice for the company’s brand and platform within the community.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success and the Talent teams.
- Marketing experience in a B2B / SaaS business.
- Strong track record of working with the user or prospect community.
- Analytical skills to measure program effectiveness and ability to find opportunities and patterns from customer and user level data.
- Ability to work independently but also with teams.
- Diligent and detail-oriented.
- Outstanding communication skills and be able to ‘get-stuff-done’ cross-functionally.
- Great writing abilities and passion for creating content.
- HR technology industry experience a plus.
- 4+ years experience in content writing and community management.
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work !
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top