Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to be an integral part of our finance team. This role is highly visible, touches all departments, and is critical to the Entelo’s success. As our Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for designing and implementing appropriate accounting policies and controls and timely and accurate monthly close and financial reporting.
What you'll be doing:
- Formulate and implement an appropriate system of policies and procedures to support the Company’s growth strategies while ensuring data integrity
- Ensure policies and processes are well documented, applied consistently and broadly understood
- Perform, supervise and manage timely and accurate monthly financial close
- Prepare Budget vs Actual and other operating and financial reports on a monthly cadence
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting team including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and treasury.
- Approve subscription orders and support for review of revenue contracts, maintain ARR calculation and prepare commission statements in accordance with the Company’s sales compensation plans
- Work with Auditors and tax preparers and provide support to the audit and compliance process.
- Strong Knowledge of US GAAP
- CPA with audit experience, Big 4 experience will be strongly considered
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting or Finance
- Attention to detail with ability to understand the “Big” picture
- Ability to design, document and implement appropriate new policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and various departments within the company
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Nice but not required:
- Experience with Intacct, Salesforce, Expensify and bill.com a plus
- 4-5 years of accounting related work experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) business
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top