Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
We are looking for a full-time Accountant to be an integral part of our finance team. This role is highly visible, touches all departments, and is critical to the Entelo’s success. We provide training and development, enabling you to grow your career in a high-growth company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accounts Payable duties will include receiving and processing bills, ownership of proper GL classifications, manage payments and own vendor 1099 process
- Process employee expense reports
- Collaborate on month-end procedures, including account reconciliations, charge card transaction allocations, and reporting.
- In partnership with sales and the other members of the finance team, process customer contracts and new vendor setup packages, create invoices and manage billing through to collections
- Assist in preparation of financial reports, A/R aging, and KPIs
- Manage compliance with federal, state and local requirements; advise on needed actions
Ideally you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (accounting, finance or economics) or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1+ years of Accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and various departments within the company
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with Intacct, Salesforce, Expensify and bill.com a plus
- 1-2 years of accounting related work experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) business
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Head of Demand Generation
Sid drives strategy and execution for Entelo’s marketing programs. He ensures that the Sales Team can hit their quotas, and manages the demand generation and marketing programs at the company.
Back to top