Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. Using predictive algorithms, data-backed insights, and the single largest source of recruiting data, period, we’ve created a recruiting automation platform to help companies recruit faster, smarter, and better.
We are hiring for our San Francisco office! As an Account Manager at Entelo, you’ll be able to build a dynamic sales career with many opportunities for career progression. You’ll be responsible for developing a strategic growth plan with Enterprise customers and contributing to the triple digit growth of the company as we expand the platform Entelo Search started.
What you'll be doing:
- Engage with existing Enterprise customers around their strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Execute on the account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Collaborate with internal partners in Customer Success, Product and Engineering to help drive Entelo adoption, success and growth.
- Evangelize the Entelo vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- 1+ years of sales/account management experience
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Experience working in a high-growth SaaS startup
- Experience working in in the Talent Acquisition and Recruiting segment preferred
- An interest in technology, big data and/or predictive analytics
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly. We perform at a high level while respecting our teammate's lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Back to top