Want to delight clients and make the web a better place? Engine Room seeks a Web Developer to work with a highly skilled and driven team focused on building great solutions for large clients.
As a member of the Engine Room Technology team you must be inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, with various backgrounds and experience. You will be invigorated when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve our offerings and approach.
Web Developers build web sites using industry best practices. You will provide solid, tested solutions of the highest quality whatever the platform.
- Understanding of Object oriented programming principles
- Experience with web application development in .NET or PHP
- Ability to unit test and debug
- Passion for the best work possible
- Experience with content management systems (Drupal, Sitecore)
- 2+ years programming experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
About Engine Room:
At our core, we’re seasoned technologists with decades of experience building complex solutions of the highest quality. We code, we test, and we tweak until everything is airtight. Which leads us to security, the other half of our bread and butter. We take it seriously and build it in to everything we do. It’s never an afterthought, and it’s always rock solid. We could talk all day about what we do. But we’d rather show you: www.engineroomtech.com
Meet Some of Engine Room Technology's Employees
As an application developer, William writes and thoroughly tests the code that powers all of the high-quality, secure software that Engine Room regularly delivers to its clients.
Back to top