Want to delight clients and make the web a better place? Engine Room seeks a Project Manager to enhance a growing team.
As a member of the Engine Room team you must be inspired by technology and have a passion for leading the creation of innovative technical solutions.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, with various backgrounds and experience. You will be invigorated when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve our offerings and approach.
Engine Room builds and secures web sites and mobile applications using industry best practices. You will provide solid, tested solutions of the highest quality whatever the platform.
- Act as the single point of contact to the client
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope while adhering to the standard project process of the company
- Schedule and plan for internal resources in conjunction with other Project Managers and team leads
- Manage all resources required to develop the project and ensure timely integration, productivity, and efficient use of resources
- Manage all project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget
- Effectively manage outside vendor relationships, including multiple development teams
- Lead meetings and gain consensus
- Ability to assist in QA testing
- Consistently and effectively use project management (Basecamp) and time tracking tools (Harvest)
- Maintain a positive, solutions oriented attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year experience in Project Management
- Experience in a web development company or digital agency a plus
About Engine Room:
At our core, we’re seasoned technologists with decades of experience building complex solutions of the highest quality. We code, we test, and we tweak until everything is airtight. Which leads us to security, the other half of our bread and butter. We take it seriously and build it in to everything we do. It’s never an afterthought, and it’s always rock solid. We could talk all day about what we do. But we’d rather show you: www.engineroomtech.com
Meet Some of Engine Room Technology's Employees
As an application developer, William writes and thoroughly tests the code that powers all of the high-quality, secure software that Engine Room regularly delivers to its clients.
Back to top