Want to delight clients and make the web a better place? Engine Room seeks an Application Developer.
As a member of the Engine Room Technology team you must be inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, with various backgrounds and experience. You will be invigorated when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve our offerings and approach.
Application Developers build web sites and mobile applications using industry best practices. You will provide solid, tested solutions of the highest quality whatever the platform.
- Understanding of Object oriented programming principles
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience with web application development
- Ability to unit test and debug
- Passion for the best work possible
- Experience with content management systems (Drupal, Sitecore), a plus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
About Engine Room:
At our core, we’re seasoned technologists with decades of experience building complex solutions of the highest quality. We code, we test, and we tweak until everything is airtight. Which leads us to security, the other half of our bread and butter. We take it seriously and build it in to everything we do. It’s never an afterthought, and it’s always rock solid. We could talk all day about what we do. But we’d rather show you: www.engineroomtech.com
Benefits at Engine Room
Engine Room offers the following benefits for full-time employees:
- Vibrant downtown Philadelphia office in the historic Curtis Building
- 401K with employer match
- Free gym membership at Philadelphia Sports Club
- Highly-subsidized Aetna Health Insurance Plan
- Highly-subsidized Dental Plan through United Concordia
- Annual Bonus based on Employee and Company performance
- Paid training available
See Inside the Office of Engine Room Technology
Founded in the spring of 2014, Engine Room Technology provides its clients with complex and high-quality software solutions—with the added assurance that the software it creates is secure. This ethos of implementing impenetrable software has led to a client base that includes such well-known companies and institutions as Comcast, CertainTeed, and Rutgers University.
Back to top