Technical Production Coordinator - Beverly Hills, CA 1024
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Encore is seeking a Technical Production Coordinator to contribute to their show production efforts through management of various project tasks. This role is responsible for the management of floor operations, including staff, set-up, strike, and operations of technology equipment, and will serve as the client's primary contact with Encore. The Technical Production Coordinator will focus on delivering unmatched customer service and providing an overall positive experience for our guest/client.
Additional duties include:
- Provide daily production support required for show management and A/V staging projects.
- Effectively manage the setup, run, and strike of client events to ensure successful outcomes and client satisfaction.
- Manage staff and freelance labor, by providing direction and delegating tasks to ensure a positive work and client experience. Also, assist in training and development of staff.
- Facilitate communication between all parties involved in production project including vendors.
- Venue coordination with in-house AV, Catering, dock staff, including venue fees, production rules and regulations and submission of documents (such as insurance certification, fire marshal floor plans and convention service requests)
- Manage Inventory - Be constantly aware of the property inventory and the location of equipment. Ensure inventory is secure from theft or damage. Ensure that inventory is in good working order and rentable condition by providing appropriate equipment maintenance and coordinate repair of damaged equipment.
- Utilize computer systems and work flow schedules in order to effectively communicate and organize workload.
- Maintain technical skills by staying informed of industry trends, tools and innovations.
- Understanding of Production level Audio/Video Signal Flow
- Mastery of AV Equipment including (Projection, Sound systems, Video Switching, and Lighting Systems)
- A TPC should be able to fill the role of a system tech on a basic show
- TPCs will jump in and physically assist their crew wherever and whenever necessary, we must lead from within
- Other duties as assigned
- Leadership experience in show production with a show must go on attitude (theater or live music productions preferred)
- Production Management, Technical Director, set design and carpentry experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top