Senior .Net Developer - Arlington Heights, IL
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Creating an event is a journey. From concept to presentation, production to post event follow-through, Encore is with you all the way. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest networks in the industry. We have global partnerships with the world's leading hotels and enable them with latest technology to make their conferences, productions, and events a success.
You have an opportunity to join Encore Event Technologies as we expand our digital products organization. Individuals at Encore will develop and implement exciting new technology in a fast-paced and challenging environment. We firmly believe in using the best tools for the job. We highly value unique perspectives brought by diverse experiences and backgrounds, and are proud to utilize them when creating our solutions. The growth and development of every member of the team is core to what Encore is all about. Our mission is more than designing and developing world-class software, it's to transform our company and our industry.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of a small and growing team that works on a diverse mix of business and technology demands.
- Using agile practices to improve software quality and delivery speed.
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Utilize devops tools and practices to build and deploy software efficiently.
- Numerous opportunities to take ownership of processes, solution areas, and driving the SDLC.
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code.
- Experience with agile, lean and/or continuous integration/delivery.
- 3+ years of experience in a related field, corporate or consulting environment.
- 3+ years of development experience in .Net 4.0+, ASP.NET Web API, C#.
- 3+ AngularJS 1.x.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Entity Framework v6.0+
- SQL Server 2015+
- Visual Studio 2017+
- Git and Git Workflow
- Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or appreciation of cloud technology. Practical experience with Azure is a plus.
Bachelor's degree in the computer science or related field
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top