Senior Audio Visual Event Technician - Oakland, CA 1094
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you passionate about audio visual and events? Do you enjoy working with the latest and greatest AV technology? Are you ready to turn your passion into a career?
We are searching for a Senior Event Technician. This role is responsible for or assisting with the floor operations, including set-up, removal and operation of technology equipment in a team and hotel environment with a focus on delivering unmatched customer service and providing an overall positive experience for our guest/client. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership to the technician crew
- Ensure all set-ups are according to the client's expectations and that all inventory is in good working order and rental condition
- Greet guests and clients before the event and provide clear instructions on how to operate equipment
- Identify opportunities to enhance the client's event
- Continually work toward updating and improving technical skills in order to grow
- Provide continued communication with clients to ensure success of all events
- Follow through on all client requests to ensure satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of set up and working knowledge of audio visual equipment in a hotel environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge in using MS Office Suite
- Proven leadership, communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Safely lift up to 75 pounds of equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top