Sales Manager - Event Technologies - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you passionate about live events? Do you like the challenge of bringing a client's vision to reality? Are you motivated by client satisfaction? If you answered yes to these questions above, then this is the opportunity for you!
As a Sales Manager of Event Technologies at Encore you partner with clients, producers and meeting planners to understand the purpose of the event and enthusiastically bring the clients' vision to life. In this role, you are responsible for monitoring the total guest experience to maximize and ensure the highest guest satisfaction. Develop and maintain relationships with key hotel personnel to enhance the overall business relationship with the hotel property.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a plan that drives results based on individual location revenue goals
- Enhance relationships with our clients to design and create their corporate and social events
- Create partner strategy, propose ideas, and deliver quotes to Clients
- Collaborate with the operations team to meet and exceed Client expectations
- 3+ years of Audio Visual Sales experience in the events/hospitality industry
- Demonstrated sales results and success in managing multiple accounts
- Proven computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well with the Hotel Executive committee environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
Encore recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are one of the leading Audio Visual solutionists companies. We have the most knowledgeable, passionate, and performance excellence employees in our business. Our Company offers our employees a selection of robust benefits. We aspire to find the best employees in the Audio Visual industry - individuals with integrity and enthusiasm for performance excellence.
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
A fair, competitive market wage
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Employer matched 401K up to 50%
Legal Conciliation for personal needs
A graduated PTO Program
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Meet Some of Encore Event Technologies's Employees
From script to stage, Allison works with Encore clients to determine corporate and social event visions so the company can bring every detail to life.
Back to top