Sales Manager - Event Technologies - Atlantic City, NJ 1536
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you passionate about live events? Do you like the challenge of bringing a clients' vision to reality? Are you motivated by client satisfaction?
The Audio Visual Sales Manager for Encore Event Technologies is responsible for managing the sales efforts to bring the clients' vision to life. This includes meeting with clients, producers and meeting planners to understand the purpose of the event. This position is also responsible for monitoring the total guest experience in order to maximize and ensure the highest guest satisfaction. Other responsibilities include:
- Establish a coordinated sales effort with hotel clients
- Establish a consistently high level of event production solutions for clients
- Seek out new revenue channels and contribute to new product offerings
- Manage the coordination, negotiation, and distribution of high quality client event proposals
- Coordinate with Director, Operations team, and our hotel partners to ensure successful events
- Cultivates and maintains a strong and rewarding business relationship with our Hotel partners
- 3+ years of Audio Visual Sales experience in the events/hospitality industry
- Demonstrated sales results and success in managing multiple accounts
- Ability to work with the team and adapt to and be interested in selling in an AV environment
- Proven computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess professional presentation skills
- Ability to work well with the Hotel Executive committee environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must have positive attitude/strong phone presence
Bachelor's degree or related experience
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Meet Some of Encore Event Technologies's Employees
Reece is in charge of every detail involved with the setup, running, and eventual teardown of each event Encore creates with its partners.
Back to top