Project Manager - AV Hospitality - Las Vegas, NV 1404
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you a person that can take charge? Are you passionate about Audio Visual? Are you ready to turn your passion into a career?
We are searching for an Audio Visual Project Manager that will be based at one of premier hotels. The Project Manager will be responsible for all of the on-site needs of the client including special requests, equipment and resources necessary to complete the job. Other responsibilities include:
- Talk to clients and do pre-production work for upcoming events
- Coordinate labor, equipment and labor resources to ensure client satisfaction
- Weekly progress meetings to provide project updates with Hotel Director of Audio Visual
- Direct crew on assignments providing guidance on where equipment needs to be placed and ensuring all equipment is properly set up
- Supervise all in house and freelance Design / Engineering personnel
- Assist with all on-site support equipment, forklifts, man-lifts, crane, etc.
- Minimum 3+ plus years of related project management experience managing small to large audio visual projects within a hotel
- Demonstrated knowledge of audio visual systems and equipment
- Proven sales and relationship building skills
- Familiarity with CAD or 3D renderings
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree PREFERRED
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top