Office Coordinator - Event Hospitality in San Francisco, CA 1030
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Would you enjoy supporting a creative team bringing events to life? Do you have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail? Are you an experienced office professional within the hospitality industry?
We are searching for an Office Coordinator who will provide administrative and clerical support to the audio visual office. This individual will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with Operations teams to ensure all preparations have been done for assigned shows
- Prepares customer billing and processes orders/payments form exhibitors
- Creates and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, emails, and invoices
- Opening, sorting and distributes incoming correspondence
- Maintains office supplies and equipment
- Maintains and tracks company issued mobile phones; reconcile monthly statements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in an office environment
- Must have high level of interpersonal & communication skills
- Must have knowledge of a MS Office Suite
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree preferred
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Meet Some of Encore Event Technologies's Employees
Reece is in charge of every detail involved with the setup, running, and eventual teardown of each event Encore creates with its partners.
Back to top