Network Support Technician - Las Vegas, NV 9200
- Las Vegas, NV
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
The purpose and main focus of the Electrical, Internet & Telephony Services Technician is to install, test and troubleshoot electrical, internet, and telephone connections for company clients. In addition, you must have good working knowledge of internet, computer products and their functions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assists customers and clients with network support.
- Configures Windows networks.
- Performs work orders in a timely manner.
- Installs and removes lines of electrical, internet and telephony connectivity.
- Performs appropriate testing, troubleshooting and escalations.
- Processes onsite orders for clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year of related experience.
- Working knowledge in using MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Windows operating systems (OSX and Firefox).
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of various standard network testing equipment, such as Fluke and MS Windows based testing equipment.
- A background in Electrical preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree preferred
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top