Network Support Technician - Las Vegas, NV 1502
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Encore Event Technologies is seeking an Electrical, Internet & Telephony Coordinator who will support the Electrical, Internet, and Telephony Department in the administration of all electrical, internet & telephony related sales, telemarketing, and dispatch efforts in hotels where the Company provides electrical, internet, and telephony services. Additional responsibilities include:
- Participates in all appropriate meetings with hotel staff, clients, and customers.
- Take a pro-active approach to ensure understanding and awareness of major events, clients and customers.
- Resolves customer sales and service issues, actions, and resolutions with the assistance of management.
- Coordinates and disseminates information and instructions for event specific issues and peculiarities of hotels.
- Assists in training Coordinators to be well versed and adaptable to event specific issues.
- Keep regular productive communication with the Director of Electrical and I&T Services, Electrical Operations Manager, and I&T Services Manager to discuss tasks, progress, and combined efforts of the E I&T Department.
- Develop, implement, and administer standard operating procedures for the Coordinators.
- Ensure the E, I & T Coordinator Manager is aware of any issues that would affect daily operations including, but not limited to: staffing, scheduling, assignments, exhibitors, hotel clients and billing.
- Process billing and contracts accurately and within established deadlines.
- Coordinate with the Company's Finance Division and the Hotel's Finance Division regarding billing and collections.
- Assist in cross training of all Coordinators in electrical, internet, and telephony services.
- Perform duties of E, I & T Technician.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the tradeshow industry and/or telecommunications industry.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in using MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and customer service software (EMS and Qengine)
- Must have working knowledge of internet, computer products and their functions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree PREFERRED
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Meet Some of Encore Event Technologies's Employees
From script to stage, Allison works with Encore clients to determine corporate and social event visions so the company can bring every detail to life.
Back to top