Manager of Event Operations - Atlanta, GA
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you a leader that keeps the team moving forward and functioning at a high level? Are you passionate about Audio Visual? Do you enjoy managing multiple tasks to see events through from beginning to completion? If you answered yes, this is the job for you.
We are searching for a talented, customer focused Audio Visual Manager of Event Operations who will give our internal and external clients the best service in the industry. The Audio Visual Manager of Event Operations is responsible for assisting the Director with the overall management of the property with an emphasis on event execution.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively manages the setup of client events to ensure successful outcomes and client satisfaction
- Handle equipment maintenance and logistics for all inventory, secure from theft and/or damage, ensure quality of equipment and coordinate repair of damaged equipment
- You will be assisting the Director in managing budget for increased revenue and control expenses effectively including sub-rentals and labor
- Creates an environment of continual improvement and inspire employee positive morale by effectively managing staff and providing direction/delegating tasks to ensure a positive work and client experience
- Continually work toward updating and improving technical skills within the position and assisting direct reports to update and improve on their technical skills by staying informed of industry trends, tools and innovations.
- Assist in training and development of staff
- 3+ years of applicable audio visual equipment set-up and operation knowledge and experience
- Previous supervisory and hotel/hospitality audio visual industry experience
- Working knowledge of related computer software programs, audio-visual equipment and MS Office Suite
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Encore recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are one of the leading Audio Visual solution companies. We have the most knowledgeable, passionate, and performance excellence employees in the industry. Encore offers our employees a selection of robust benefits. We aspire to find the best employees in the Audio Visual industry - individuals with integrity and enthusiasm.
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
A fair, competitive market wage
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Employer matched 401K up to 50%
Legal Conciliation for personal needs
A graduated PTO Program
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top