Event Technologies Concierge - Dallas, TX - 1137
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Event Technologies Concierge
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Are you looking to grow in the event planning industry? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the opportunity for you!
As an Event Technologies Concierge, you will monitor the total guest experience to maximize and ensure the highest guest satisfaction ratings. You will be the liaison between sales, operations and our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Working with operations team prior to the clients meeting to ensure client expectations are met
- You will be greeting and welcoming key representatives for each group daily before the start of the event to proactively identify potential client issues or concerns and remove the obstacles
- Consistently follow up with client contacts and key deliverables throughout the contract to ensure a positive guest experience
- Provide support the Director and Sales team
- 3+ years of customer service knowledge in a hospitality setting
- 2+ years of applicable audio visual set up experience highly preferred
- Strong ability to plan ahead and multitask
- Demonstrated organizational skills and working knowledge in MS Office Suite
- Associate's Degree in Communication or related field
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Encore recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are one of the leading Audio Visual solution companies. We have the most knowledgeable, passionate, and performance excellence employees in the industry. Encore offers our employees a selection of robust benefits. We aspire to find the best employees in the Audio Visual industry - individuals with integrity and enthusiasm.
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
A fair, competitive market wage
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Employer matched 401K up to 50%
Legal Conciliation for personal needs
A graduated PTO Program
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top