Director of Sales - Event Technologies - Rosemont, IL
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you a leader that keeps the team striving for performance excellence? Do you like the challenge of bringing clients vision to reality? Are you good at building client relationships? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the opportunity for you!
As a Director of Sales, you are focused on designing and monitoring the total guest experience to ensure excellent client satisfaction ratings. In conjunction with meeting and exceeding established revenue and profit goals, you will also handle high value proposals. The Director of Sales stays abreast of new technology developments while you look for new revenue opportunities and sales channels.
What you will be doing:
- Meeting with clients, producers, and meeting planners to understand the purpose of their event
- Handle high proposals including the coordination, distribution and negotiation with the client
- Assist the property Director with developing hotel relationships; establish a coordinated sales effort with hotel client
- Coordinate with the operations team to ensure successful events
- Collect and analyze guest satisfaction data to provide accurate revenue forecasts
- Meet and exceed established revenue and goals
- Assist in training and development of sales staff
- 5+ years of applicable audio visual systems and equipment knowledge and experience in the design and selling large venue, audio visual events in a hospitality environment
- 3+ years in a sales management role
- Working knowledge of MS office and CRM systems
- Ability to lead a sales team and manage multiple projects at one time
- Proven advanced skills in customer service, organization, and verbal/written communication
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
Encore recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are one of the leading Audio Visual solution companies. We have the most knowledgeable, passionate, and performance excellence employees in the industry. Encore offers our employees a selection of robust benefits. We aspire to find the best employees in the Audio Visual industry - individuals with integrity and enthusiasm.
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
A fair, competitive market wage
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Employer matched 401K up to 50%
Legal Conciliation for personal needs
A graduated PTO Program
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top