Director of Sales, Event Technologies - Multiple Locations
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Come join our growing company! We are looking for motivated sales leaders to join our team at multiple locations throughout the United States.
Are you passionate about live events? Do you like the challenge of bringing clients' vision to reality? Are you the leader that keeps the team moving forward and functioning at a high level?
We are searching for a Director of Audio Visual Sales who will be managing the sales efforts of the audio visual office. This position is responsible for monitoring the total guest experience in order to maximize and ensure the highest in Encore Event Technologies' guest satisfaction ratings. Additional responsibilities include:
- Meeting with clients, producers, and meeting planners and understanding the purpose of their event
- Designing the technology elements of the event
- Handle high quality proposals including coordination, distribution and negotiation with client
- Look for new revenue opportunities and sales channels
- Assist the Director with managing hotel relationships
- Establish a coordinated sales effort with hotel client
- Coordinate with the operations team to ensure successful events
- Establishment and adherence of event sales process from initial client contact to needs assessment to solution to follow up
- Collect and analyze guest satisfaction data - provide accurate revenue forecasts
- Meet and exceed established revenue and GOP budgeted goals
- Stay abreast of new technology developments as they pertain to the industry
- Assist in training and development of sales staff
- 5+ years of applicable audiovisual systems and equipment knowledge and experience in design and selling large venue Audio Visual events
- 5+ years of applicable customer service knowledge and experience in an audio visual or hotel service environment
- 3+ years in a sales management role
- Working knowledge of related computer software programs
- Ability to lead a sales team and manage multiple projects at one time
- Proven advanced skills in customer service, organization, and verbal/written communication.
Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Please indicate all locations in which you are interested in working on your application
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top