Director of Event Technologies - Prattville, AL 1235
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you passionate about audio visual and events? Are you an outstanding leader? Can you manage a team to performance excellence? Are you a person who can develop and maintain relationships? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the opportunity for you!
As a Director of Event Technologies, you will lead the overall management and profitability for your location. You will collaborate and cultivate a strong business relationship with our hotel partners, while focusing on performance excellence and accountability with your team. Your goal is to maintain high customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively manage the set-up of client events and follow through on all client requests to ensure successful outcomes
- Ensure inventory is in good working condition and secure from theft or damage to comply with all company security and safety measures
- Perform and direct daily operations in set up and strike
- Manage the sales process for maximum capture of business and revenue
- Develop and mentor staff to effectively create an environment of continual improvement and inspire employee morale
- Prepare and deliver presentation that portrays the value of Encore and our ability to fulfill customer requests
- Achieve Encore's financial goals for your location by effectively managing the budget including labor, equipment and sub-rentals; review and maintain P&L to ensure profitability
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the audio visual and hospitality industry
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Proven working knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage relationships between clients, staff, and hotel executives
- Audio visual sales experience, preferred
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Encore recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are one of the leading Audio Visual solution companies. We have the most knowledgeable, passionate, and performance excellence employees in the industry. Encore offers our employees a selection of robust benefits. We aspire to find the best employees in the Audio Visual industry - individuals with integrity and enthusiasm.
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
- A fair, competitive market wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employer matched 401K up to 50%
- A graduated PTO Program
- Paid Holidays
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top