Director of Event Technologies - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you passionate about audio visual and events? Do you enjoy working with the latest and greatest AV technology? Are you ready for the next step in your career?
We are searching for an energetic Director of Event Technologies who has the drive to make our property the best it's been yet! We need a Director who has great customer service, energy and drive to seek out clients to hold Encore-worthy events. This person will give both our internal and external clients the best service in the industry, handling the overall management and profitability of the local office. Other responsibilities include:
- Effectively manages the set-up of client events and follows through on all client requests to ensure successful outcomes
- Manages the local client relationship while providing the utmost in client satisfaction
- Cultivates a strong and rewarding business relationship with our Hotel partners
- Ensures all inventory is in good working order and rental condition and secure from theft or damage to comply with all Company security and safety measures
- Manages the sales process for maximum capture of business and revenue
- Manages budget for increased revenue and controls expenses effectively including sub-rentals and labor
- Develop and mentor staff effectively and create an environment of continual improvement and inspire employee morale
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the Audio Visual and hospitality industry
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Proven working knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to manage relationships between clients, staff, and hotel executives
Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top