Business Center Associate - Part Time - Dallas / Fort Worth, TX 1019
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you a team player with strong organization skills? Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to your customers? Are you looking for a company where YOU can make a difference?
We are searching for a customer focused Business Center Associate who will be responsible for providing Company products and services to clients/guests within our hotel locations. This includes ensuring all products and services are accurate and of a consistently high level of quality. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting hotel guests with presentation media, communications, copy and print needs, shipping, presentation design, office equipment rentals, secretarial services, internet and cyber suite management, digital media and other Company services
- Providing the utmost in customer service and client satisfaction
- Follows through on all client requests
- Providing accurate and timely billing of products and services
- Cultivates and maintains a strong and rewarding business relationship with our Hotel partners
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment and computer software including MS Office Suite
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds of equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree or Higher Preferred
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Meet Some of Encore Event Technologies's Employees
Reece is in charge of every detail involved with the setup, running, and eventual teardown of each event Encore creates with its partners.
Back to top