AV Project Manager - New York City, NY (Manhattan) 1000
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you a successful project manager that can meet client's deadlines? Are you experienced in leading and driving a successful team? Are you passionate about customer satisfaction? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the opportunity for you!
As a Project Manager, you will be based at one of our premier hotels and will be responsible for all the on-site needs of the client including special requests, equipment and resources necessary to complete the job. You will collaborate with sales, operations and onsite event crew to analyze equipment requirements to achieve performance excellence.
What you will be doing:
- Meet with clients and assess pre-production needs for upcoming events
- Coordinate labor, equipment and third party labor resources
- Conduct weekly progress meetings to provide project updates with the Director of Audio Visual
- Supervise all in house and freelance Design / Engineering personnel and delegate event setup
- 3+ years of related project management experience managing small to large audio visual projects within a hotel
- Demonstrated knowledge of audio visual systems and equipment
- Proven sales and relationship building skills
- Familiarity with CAD or 3D renderings
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree preferred
Encore recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are one of the leading Audio Visual solution companies. We have the most knowledgeable, passionate, and performance excellence employees in the industry. Encore offers our employees a selection of robust benefits. We aspire to find the best employees in the Audio Visual industry - individuals with integrity and enthusiasm.
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
- A fair, competitive market wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employer matched 401K up to 50%
- Legal Conciliation for personal needs
- A graduated PTO Program
- Paid Holidays
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Back to top