Audio Visual Supervisor of Event Technologies - Washington, DC
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you a person that can take charge? Are you passionate about Audio Visual? Are you ready to turn your passion into a career?
We are searching for an Audio Visual Supervisor of Event Technologies to be responsible for the management of floor operations with a focus on delivering unmatched customer service and providing an overall positive experience for our guest/client. Additional responsibilities include:
- Supervises union and non-union technicians to ensure all set-ups are completed according to Company standards
- Handle the set-up, removal and operations of technology equipment in a hotel environment
- Greets guest/client before event and provides clear instructions on how to operate equipment
- Complies and enforces all Company security and safety measures and is constantly aware of the property inventory and location of equipment and ensures inventory is secure from theft and/or damage
- Ensures any lost, stolen or damaged equipment is immediately reported to the Director
- Maintains accurate client event information into the Company's business system and reviews invoices with client
- Makes sure all Company occupied areas are clean, organized, and up to Company's standards
- Ensures routine daily operations log is completed during each shift
- 3+ years of prior experience in the AUDIO VISUAL and hospitality industry.
- 2+ years of prior supervisory experience
- Computer proficiency with a strong technical aptitude
- Planning ability; able to plan ahead and prioritize
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Proven communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated team player attitude
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Meet Some of Encore Event Technologies's Employees
Reece is in charge of every detail involved with the setup, running, and eventual teardown of each event Encore creates with its partners.
Back to top