Audio Visual Event Rigger - On Call - San Diego, CA
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you passionate about audio visual? Are you ready to bring your rigging expertise to an innovative company? Are you looking for a more stable career opportunity?
We are searching for a talented, enthusiastic On Call Event Rigger who will deliver unmatched customer service in the industry and provide an overall positive experience for our guest/client. Additional responsibilities include:
- Hangs chain hoist or dead hangs to points in area hotels and insure attachments to Encore Event Technologies / 3rd party production elements are done within Encore Event Technologies and PLASA standards. The riggers will also circuit motor distro's and run motor feeder
- Riggers will be responsible for all overhead safety during load in, load out and show calls and will notify supervisor of any and all safety concerns
- Inspects all truss, bolts, speaker hard ware and set pieces before being flown to trim
- Interface with Encore Event Technologies and 3rd party technical directors / producers along with in house personnel to confirm load in order and to identify any obstacles that may prevent a safe and orderly load in / load out
- Inspects gear while being installed or struck and notify supervisor known of any maintenance needs.
- 2+ years of experience handling and utilizing electric chain hoists, theatrical rigging hardware and truss
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- High school diploma or GED
- CM Hoist Level 1 Technician Certification
- ETCP Certification and/or Aerial Work Platform Certification preferred
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Meet Some of Encore Event Technologies's Employees
Reece is in charge of every detail involved with the setup, running, and eventual teardown of each event Encore creates with its partners.
Back to top