As a member of the Enterprise Product Development Team, a Web Systems Developer designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains proprietary web-based platforms for Empyrean and our clients. They are responsible for working with the product, application, and quality assurance teams to build modern web and mobile interfaces.
- Build logic to communicate against REST and GraphQL based APIs
- Work with design and product teams to implement UI/UX related functionality.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on a schedule within a well-defined development process
- Perform demonstrations of work completed
- Troubleshoot system problems and remedy defects
- Participate in the agile process including daily standups, grooming, and retrospective discussions.
- Perform peer code reviews
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience working on UIs or Mobile responsive/app development
- Strong understanding of REST based api communications and patterns
- Proficient in the use of development methodologies; e.g., Agile, Scrum
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a multitasking environment
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, specifically documentation skills