- Houston, TX
Internal candidates, please visit Intranet > Career Opportunities for the application process
As a member of the Enterprise Product Development Team, UX Developer will be responsible working with internal stakeholders, users and product managers to translate requirements into wireframes and ultimately into internal and external facing web and mobile applications. You will play a critical role in the design of the products and be responsible for the user experience.
- Work within agile development team sprints with deliverables and demonstration of results.
- Participate in design meetings to create logical, innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Development and Internal Stakeholders on new designs and evolve existing ones
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications
- Create and Implement solutions for interface and interaction design challenges
- Articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
- Create fully fleshed out designs and graphics for web, mobile web, and other applicable software applications; including animations, interactions, and other state designs.
- Iterate based on stakeholder feedback, data, and technical constraints
- Clearly articulate the rationale for your designs
- College degree
- 4-6 year experience as a Developer
- Strong understanding of software design patterns
- A portfolio showcasing your work/experience
- Creativity for design solutions
- Able to work on a team and independently when needed
- Aurelia/React/Angular experience a plus
- Experience with Pre/Post CSS Processing concepts and solutions
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, specifically documentation skills
- Prior experience in benefit program administration; knowledge of Health and Welfare processes a plus
- Strong attention to detail and quality conscious, yet open and flexible to others ideas and suggestions
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
- In-depth understanding of Adobe CC
- Experience with Git/SVN
- Familiarity with IDEs like ATOM/Visual Studio
Back to top