The Quality Analyst is responsible for monitoring and reporting on the overall quality of customer interactions; making improvement recommendations; assisting and collaborating with teams on recommended changes and improving overall quality of the customer experience.
- Analyzes/audits member interactions (phone calls, cases, emails, and internet inquiries) to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the service center.
- Prepares standardized reports and analysis of development and training needs.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality and/or Client Service management.
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Collaborate with management to deliver effective training.
- Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
- Provide feedback through targeted group coaching sessions for CSR Tier II that address service quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all service center teams and sites
- Uses service center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns effecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and customer experience.
- Flexible to assist Service Center during high call volume and peak times with member phone calls to stay current on process and knowledge, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED; Technical school or College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years Benefits Administration, Health or Life insurance customer service, or Quality Assurance experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced time management skills, including the ability to run many projects simultaneously
- A sense of urgency and ability to priority to meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines in a team environment
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, writing and analytic skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are essential
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively in English
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
Back to top