The focus of the Client Processing Analyst is to ensure accurate and timely processing of a client’s defined ongoing employee support procedures. The primary responsibility is to process transactions such as dependent verifications, QMCSO’s, employee benefit credits, and benefit certifications. These responsibilities also include sending applicable employee or agency communications related to those processes. Through quality assurance, speed, and accuracy, the Client Processing Analyst will ensure that ongoing client teams meet all Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) tied to their assigned processes and procedures.Essential responsibilities:
- Delivers assigned ongoing processing tasks on time with a high degree of quality, and focus on process standardization and efficiency.
- Updates the SalesForce case management system timely and with accuracy.
- Evaluate mailed, emailed, faxed and uploaded verification and benefits documentation, determining appropriate action required, for example system updates, case notes and outbound participant calls.
- Conduct benefit certification, recertification and audit processes.
- Research cases that do not meet approved client procedures, and coordinate employee or agency communication with the customer service representatives.
- Knowledge Base maintenance
- Ongoing client team level processing, such as carrier files and indicative data files, and error report resolution.
- Creates and maintains accurate Processing Guides and Standard Operating Procedures for all assigned deliverables.
- Work effectively with team members, customer service representatives, and client teams in order to support processing in a timely, accurate manner.
- Works with client team Business Analysts to ensure that ongoing processes meet client expectations, from a systems perspective. Work with Business Analysts to identify process improvement opportunity.
- Attend training as required.
- Assist the Client Services Manager and/or Operations Manager for each supported client team with other assigned responsibilities, which may include training, identifying trends, and providing suggestions and feedback around effective process and procedures.
- Serves as Empyrean Emergency Response Team for Service Center calls and additional client team operations.
- Protects employee data.
- At least 2 years of prior Employee Benefits, Human Resources, or Life and Health Insurance customer service or systems/processing experience required.
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Excellent deductive reasoning and probing skills.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are essential.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience is required, Salesforce experience is desired.
- Strong attention to detail and data entry accuracy.
- Strong verbal, writing and math skills.
Meet Some of Empyrean's Employees
Recruiter, Human Resources
In addition to overseeing the recruitment process for all of the Empyrean teams, Erica is also the first point of contact for the entire Human Resources Department.
Back to top