An Implementation Manager works directly with clients during implementations to define and configure services on the Empyrean platform. They work closely with the assigned ongoing teams to manage day-to-day services during the implementation phases. Our Implementation Managers are responsible for client satisfaction during the implementation and require strong process-oriented skills, client requirement knowledge and in-depth Health and Welfare domain knowledge.
To fulfill this role, an implementation manager will:
- Manage a team of analysts through the implementation life-cycle.
- Manage internal cross-functional teams in support of project needs, which
include core integration, custom services and third-party integration in
support of new clients and/or services.
- Tracking and resolution of client implementation and testing issues.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Own accountability for the success of assigned implementations.
- Ensure all requirements are documented and defined to meet ongoing
- Lead processes of business requirements gathering and documentation.
- Provide best practices consulting and implementation processes for EDC
study design and configuration.
- Ensure sign-offs on all project deliverables and quality of deliverables.
- Effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potential and motivate
team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate
alternative business solutions. Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing client expectations.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally.
- Minimum seven years of project management experience with
demonstrated relationships with clients and leading projects, including leading several full lifecycle implementations.
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and/or protocol into
specifications or directly into systems setup.
- Excellent issue recognition and problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide team leadership.
Meet Some of Empyrean's Employees
Recruiter, Human Resources
In addition to overseeing the recruitment process for all of the Empyrean teams, Erica is also the first point of contact for the entire Human Resources Department.
Back to top