VP of FP&A
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the VP of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will lead the FP&A Team and will partner with senior leaders across both eMoney Advisor, as well as Fidelity Investments (parent company), to define, build and improve financial, sales and other operational related reporting, analysis and transparency. The VP of FP&A will lead a team focused on providing consistent transparency into profitability views and drivers as well as key operating metrics, strategic support and guidance to senior management, preparation of board presentations, budgeting and forecasting responsibilities, as well as assist in driving the optimization of the Sales reps via the Sales Operations team. This function will be a part of the broader Finance Organization and will contribute to our ability to drive the analytic engine of the company focused on providing actionable insights to support a balance of a high growth operating model with efficient business processes and decision making.
If you have the ability to bring fresh perspectives, think outside the box, are willing to collaborate closely with other leaders and departments and identify as a player-coach, ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into tactical execution, while fully committed to building and growing your team, this is the place for you.
- Lead a team responsible for the delivery of accurate, high quality financial and operational information and analysis representing both eMoney Advisor as well as the functions/departments within.
- Responsible for defining, building, maintaining and analyzing total eMoney SaaS oriented profitability views, metrics, scorecards, etc. and driving transparent, consistent, actionable views/insights to leadership team.
- Management of overall annual and multi-year planning/forecasting processes in support of eMoney Advisor (and departments within) in alignment with parent company requirements.
- Parent company point person for all finance related engagements inclusive of commercial licensing contracts, I/C billing and SOW arrangements.
- Manage Sales Operations team that is responsible for activities focused on driving the optimization of acquisition related efforts.
- Responsible for driving process and organizational readiness all Board related materials/meetings
- Drive FP&A function process improvements and implement solutions that will result in more efficient collection, analysis, and reporting of information creating more capacity for strategic analysis and decision support.
- Develop and deliver presentations and recommendations to both eMoney Sr. Team as well as Fidelity Executive leadership inclusive of Board Members, to help guide effective and efficient decision making.
- Responsible for the development a high performing, highly engaged team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related degree required; plus 15+ years of Financial Services experience required (MBA preferred)
- Experience supporting Sales organizations either via sales operations or pricing
- FP&A experience in a SaaS business model preferred
- 5+ years of management experience
- In-depth knowledge of multi-dimensional financial analysis, accounting, reporting practices, tools, and procedures for a SaaS business model
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills are required
- Strategic thinker and a collaborative implementer with strong influence skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including ability to present to senior leader audiences in a multitude of formats
- Ability to make independent decisions, manage projects and lead others
- Viewed as a credible thought partner with senior leaders and cross-functional teams
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation to resolve conflicts and ensure achievement of organizational objectives
- Responds to shifting priorities while maintaining progress of regularly scheduled work.
- Demonstrated experience as a contributing member of a high performing team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Back to top