VP, Call Center Support
The VP, Call Center Support is responsible for all aspects of the eMoney Call Center support, service and operations including development, implementation and monitoring of Call Center scorecards, policies and initiatives. The VP Call Center Support will assist the Head of Client Services in defining organizational goals and strategic plans.
The VP is responsible for ensuring outstanding customer service, continuous process improvement and attainment of assigned objectives and is responsible for developing guidelines, processes and procedures for both Tier 1 Client Support and Tier 2 Technical Support functional areas.
Working with both internal and external stakeholders, the VP will be responsible for setting goals and identifying solutions to achieve productivity and performance objectives.
The VP will develop and strengthen vendor relationships and negotiates vendor contracts for software and services related to Call Center technology needs and will interface with enterprise clients regarding the portfolio of available Support Services.
In addition, the VP is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and training plans for telecommunication systems administration and its appropriate use.
- Leads, manages and mentors Call Center Directors, Managers and related personnel in multiple locations.
- Oversees the Call Center management teams (Tier 1 Client Support, Tier 2 Technical Support and Call Center Operations) in the development of programs, materials, and tools to improve performance and efficiency.
- Recruits and develops a strong team of employees.
- Reviews capacity reports and ensures effective department schedules are implemented.
- Helps identify best practices to improve processes and customer experience.
- Responsible for the coaching of Support Managers and/or Team Leaders to develop an environment of continuous process improvement.
- Works with Director of Tier 1 Client Support and Tier 2 Technical Support to identify efficiencies, coach staff, and implement effective department schedule.
- Participates in enterprise client meetings to represent the overall portfolio of available Call Center Support Services.
- Oversees Call Center training programs.
- Assumes responsibility for the development and implementation of Call Center scorecard for service metrics.
- Accountable for ensuring support staff and call center meets all key performance indicators to include sales, quality, retention and, customer satisfaction.
- Determines Call Center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses.
- Handles complex calls and decision making.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Work closely with the all internal departments to add insight into operational reports and data.
- Works collaboratively with business leaders to further Call Center services.
- Effectively and persuasively conveys ideas, insights and recommendations in team discussions, executive presentations, documents and spreadsheets.
- Contribute to the annual and ongoing budget process to ensure a well thought out plan is able to be executed to deliver expected results.
- Monitors performance to ensure attainment of department service and budget goals.
- Provide regular updates to management on performance trends and activities occurring to continuously improve.
- Support and participate in contract negotiations for new or existing call center vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent, relevant experience
- 15+ years Call Center management experience
- 10+ years of managerial experience
- 5-7 years’ fintech experience, preferably in a SaaS environment and/or in the financial services industry
- Experience with Cisco phone system and Cisco Finesse a plus
- Customer service/sales skills
- Proven track record of managing high traffic call centers
- Strong background in developing metrics and benchmarks
- Ability to see past day to day activities and look for innovative ideas to continuously improve.
- Experience in creating and implementing call center performance improvement programs
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills plus a demonstrated ability to manage, develop, and motivate staff
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities to make timely decisions while functioning in a fast-paced changing work environment
- Ability to project professionalism image over the phone and in person
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment - Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning concepts or experience in the Financial Services industry
- The ability to make decisions quickly and efficiently, and the drive to lead teams to execute on defined vision
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top