We are looking for talented designers who are interested in and capable of moving between Photoshop/Illustrator and HTML/CSS. You will be responsible for designing product features for a web application that is used by real people and real businesses. This position works closely with customers, development, and other internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of the best possible product.
- Involvement and governance of all aspects of the design process, from research through pixel perfect mockups and execution.
- Deliver pixel perfect mockups / prototypes that are consistent with eMoney’s applications and brand guide in a fast-paced environment.
- Help the team push our UI and UX standards forward while keeping up on current trends and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and stakeholders to ensure delivery of best possible product.
- Educate customers and stakeholders on design decisions and best practices to help the team level up.
- 3+ years of application design for the web
- 4-year degree in design, CS, or equivalent
- You are smart, a good teammate, and get things done.
- You welcome peer review and collaborating with others.
- You love designing beautiful interfaces that are a joy to use.
- You understand why links should be blue, a button should act like a button, and less is more.
- Be able to work on several different projects and teams at the same time
- Flexibility to pivot and quickly deliver wireframes, prototypes, mockups, etc
- Ability to communicate and defend design decisions in a group critique
- Drawing, sketching, and whiteboarding skills
- Understanding of design and usability principles
- Understanding of color theory and typography
- Great attention to detail
- Willingness to stop what you’re doing to help a teammate
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship.
Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top