Technical Support Engineer
As a Technical Support Engineer you will provide Tier 3 level three technical support for our eMoney Select integrations and public API via phone, email, and remote access. You will work closely with our client support specialists to troubleshoot take on issues that require technical knowledge to resolve. You will work with our customers, third-party integration partners, and API developers to remedy these issues or further escalate to the development team for resolution. If working with customers to identify and find solutions to complex technical issues interests you, we want to hear from you!
- Respond to and provide technical resolutions to support cases from our client support specialists
- Communicate effectively with customers, third-party integration partners, and API developers to identify and resolve support issues
- Work closely with the development team to identify support issues that require software changes to resolve and generating supporting artifacts to assist in issue resolution
- Create and maintain KB articles for our support documentation
- Enhance or create more effective tools, automations, and processes that will assist the development organization in more effectively solving customer problems
- Give product demonstrations to prospective third-party customerspartners.
- Gather preliminary technical artifacts for integrations (e.g., public certificates, test environment credentials, API examples, etc.)
- Write and execute SQL statements to gather information about production support issues
- Assist with the coaching of our Tier 1 & Tier 2 client support specialists on issue resolution
- Capture and relay new functionality requests to the Development Manager or Product Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of professional experience. Worked as a Technical Support Engineer on commercially available applications
- S. in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Self-motivation and a drive to get things done
- Ability to know when to ask, take, and respond positively to direction and supervision.
- Enthusiastic about the company and its products
- Communicates efficiently verbally and through written documentation with a wide range of individuals from non-technical customers to highly-technical API developers.
- Has a broad understanding of our systems and customers.
- Skilled at determining and delivering solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Superior written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Conversant and comfortable with Window and IIS
- Conversant and comfortable with relational databases (SQL Server)
- Conversant and comfortable with our development tools (Visual Studio, PowerShell, Git, Jira, and Confluence)
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Nathaniel started at eMoney on the Client Engagement Team and has since progressed into a role as a Software Engineer.
Back to top