Sr. Product Manager
The Product Owner will lead the analysis, documentation, and management of business requirements and will ensure that requirements are fully understood by the technical team to facilitate the design and implementation of competitive software solutions. The Product Owner will participate in defining and developing new features of the application, will work to enhance existing application features, and oversee the development of those features from inception to release. The individual works closely with Product Managers and with the application development teams to provide support for their work products and to act as an informed customer advocate within the development team.
The Product Owner is responsible for defining detailed actionable requirements at the feature story level from the high level requirements provided by the Product Managers. The Product Owner will lead the product roadmap initiatives through the software development cycle, including design, development, testing, documentation, release and training.
- Mentor and train Product Owners
- Understanding complex business needs (i.e. epics) and translating them into detailed, executable functional requirements
- Act as the project lead and key stakeholder
- Coordinate and monitor technical projects from initiation through delivery
- Evaluate a variety of business needs and analyze their impact on the application, helping teams to execute on ideas quicklyA demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex projects with demanding deadlines
- Team player with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and goals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Superior project management skills and the ability to lead a team of people towards a common goal/vision.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to work within processes
- Detailed oriented and self-directed
- Business and technical savvy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of successful product owner experience, preferably in a SaaS environment and/or in the financial services/fintech industry
- Experience working in a software development arena building Financial Software applications
- Experience working in a combination of business analysis, product management, project management and/or software application development
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning concepts or experience in the Financial Services industry
- Ability to resolve conflicting end-user requirements
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top