Sr. Information Security Analyst
This candidate is responsible for managing the day-to-day security operational availability, supportability and sustainability of a 24x7x365 infrastructure. This is a “hands-on” Information Security Analyst to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of eMoney data. This individual operates with minimum supervision and takes guidance from the Chief Security Officer and the Information Security Architect.
- Serves as a Senior team member and makes recommendations to management on enhancements to existing and new security hardware, software or related tools. Drives the evaluation, planning, configuration, and implementation of new/existing security applications/tools.
- Configure, implement, monitor, and support security software/systems that will help ensure compliance with regulatory, industry, and corporate policies and procedures. This includes but is not limited to IDS/IPS (Host/Network/Wireless), secure file transfer, DLP, Full Disk encryption, firewall rule assessments, log management/correlation, secure password storage/retrieval, Application Whitelisting, vulnerability management, etc.
- Works with both internal and external resources to conduct security audits, address gaps, and ensure compliance with industry requirements. Provides in-depth support for information security incidents including internal violations, attacks, virus, and system outages.
- Utilizes forensic tools to collect, search, recover, sort and organize large amounts of electronic information in all phases of incident response, investigation or litigation matter. Provides computer forensics, electronic discovery, and investigation in support of corporate legal, compliance, and HR requests. Conducts vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. Participates in emergency response team activities for responding to various security incidents.
- Acts as a mentor and provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
- Performs risk analysis for corporate functional and technical areas relevant to data security.
- Ensures security best practices are identified and integrated into all facets of the project including network, system designs/configuration, and implementations.
- Identify and recommend potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change, or where a supplement is required to mitigate key security risks. Partner with various business units to enhance security policies/procedures.
- Facilitate penetration testing and audit participation, where applicable.
- Create and maintain data security documentation, policies and procedures.
- Recommend and enforce technical service level standards and procedures for data security.
- Establish alternative security measures to allow for business continuity while protecting the company's assets.
- Responsible for executing programs for user awareness, compliance monitoring, and security compliance; maintaining information security devices and software; monitoring compliance procedures; and resolving security policy issues.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party providers of security monitoring and tools to ensure assets are being protected.
- Responsible for providing support during off hours for information security related issues.
- Track data security issues to closure in a timely manner by partnering with business units, communicating solutions, and verifying remediation.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- Security certification such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
- 10 - 15 years of information security experience including project management and security concepts for technology systems
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top