Sr. Business Analyst
The Sr. Business Analyst will assist with the coordination and administration of aspects of implementation and custom development efforts for an enterprise partner.
As a member of the team, the candidate will work with Sr. Business Analyst in defining feature requirements and oversee the development of those features from inception to release.
The Sr. Business Analyst will assist in writing the documentation and management of business requirements and will ensure that requirements are fully understood by the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented.
- Work with Sr. Business Analyst and Enterprise partners to determine feature set needs
- Understanding business needs and translating them into functional requirements
- Assist in writing functional requirement documents for Product Owners who breaks down the requirements into user stories for SCRUM teams
- Identifies and engages all key stakeholders, contributors, business and technical resources required for projects and ensure contributors are motivated to complete tasks within the parameters of the project plan
- Work with Sr. Business Analyst and Development to communicate partner needs and strategize on how to incorporate the needs into the existing platform
- Collaborate with Sr. Business Analyst, business owners, financial planners and software engineers in the design and development of financial planning software
- Works with Software Engineering and Quality Assurance to ensure software implementations meet partner business requirements.
- Work with Software Engineering and Quality Assurance to configure and test enterprise-specific software installations.
- Support QA with direction, support and writing of test cases in the areas of auditing and testing
- Serve as Technical Support liaison to Customer Service in regards to issue tracking and problem resolution
- Be the single point of contact between the Enterprise partner and internal team
- Coordinate resources between engineering, QA and self for the duration of the project
- Manages the project life cycle to ensure comprehensive, timely and high quality outcomes for software project delivery.
- Serve as informal project manager and communicate with both internal and external partners with project status and weekly status reports.
- Assist the project’s point person and be on-call during the product release
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
3-5 years’ experience in a combination of program management, business analysts, project management and/or software application development in the financial services industry
Experience working in a software development arena building Financial Software applications
Working knowledge of Financial Planning concepts or experience in the Financial Services industry
Be able to wear multiple hats – program manager, project management, business analysis, specification writer
Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills
Ability to resolve conflicting end-user requirements
Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
Top notch organizational skills and ability to work within processes
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top